Shay Telfer wrote:

You mean these guys?

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/News/20041213_willautronic.asp

I hope they don't charge much for them.

Have fun,
Shay

Maybe the effect is in the potential difference between the pretty gold ink and the thick black ink. I think I'll call it the 'pretty thick' effect :-P

Drifting further off-topic here...

I believe the barriers that exist between people these days, that I hope mobiles etc help overcome or mitigate, cause us more damage than the phones themselves.
Maybe texting is a little bit safer?
I know I'm happier these days since my Mum has finally taken up texting. Fills the gaps between calls.

Everything kills us; pick your poison and enjoy life ;-)

Cheers
Paul

"Fission chips with sores anyone?"