>Hey guys

thanks heaps for all your responses out here in the middle of the
Timor Sea!! The internet is notoriously slow and depends on which way
the ship is moving! It is so great to receive your help. Thankyou
very much.

I will get online when I can and search for the suggested players.

Thanks so much mac muggers. Just an awesome bunch of people

Chris