HeHe,

I sort of noticed the opposite round here.

The Street view photos are obviously much more recent than the satellite
images.

So you can have the surreal situation where the street view is showing a
house while the photo pointer on the satellite view shows you are looking at
open space, with no signs of a building to be seen.

It would be interesting to know the photo dates, at any particular location,
for both the satellite images and the street views!!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton