On 14/08/2008, at 1:28 PM, Jude wrote:

I'm watching one right now which I just downloaded. $5.99, about 1.2GB, so it's a good thing I'm with iinet. Apparently you can start watching as it downloads, but I downloaded in the background. It opens in iTunes and plays fullscreen on my computer with pretty good quality.

I'm guessing you'd need Apple TV to get it to your TV.

Once you start playing you have 24 hours to watch it, after which time I assume it self destructs. Before you start playing it you have 30 days to watch it.

48 hours with Australian rentals :-) At least we get something extra for the price difference!

Seeya

Rod!