Hi Rod

There are a few ones to do it.
You can get an HDMI to DVI cable, or if you already have an HDMI to HDMI
then Belkin make a really nice adapter:-
<http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=418646>
Sells for about $29.
Otherwise the cables can sell for anywhere from $40 through to $400+

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel

On 15/8/08 6:18 AM, "Rod Blitvich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Great page Alex!
> How do you connect HDMI to HDMI on a macbookpro??
>
> " Connect a MacBook Pro (15 or 17 inch) to a display by HDMI Video
>
>     * HDMI to HDMI cable (non-Apple part)"
>
> Ta
> Blitto
>

> on 14/08/08 11:17 PM, Alex Dawson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I have a page up at http://theducks.org/tvconnect for how to connect almost
>> any Mac to a TV
>>
>> Let me know if I've missed anything off there (except the Macbook Air.. I'll
>> add that in some day)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alex.

---