Do Apple make an adaptor?

Reg

On 21 Aug 2008, at 5:18pm, Kyle Kreusch wrote:

Hi Bill,
As Apple hold patents and copyright on the MagSafe Power adapters
Other manufacturers can not Manufacturer third party power adapter

Kyle
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:56 PM, bill parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Folks,

I have a LLpwr in-car adaptor for the Power Book G4 Input 11-16VDC Output
24VDC 2.5A    Model 2425-523.   (ww.LLpower.com)

I am assuming this cannot be used with the Mac book Pros (If it can, with suitable adaptor to suit the magnetic gizmo and power reqs, then its NOT
for sale!)

If it cannot, then make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Used in earnest via a fag lighter in a car just ONCE. Sat in a box for
years after.

Bill