Hi Jane

Optus says its standard turnaround time is 10 days, however they escalated mine because there wasn't 10 days between when I bought the phone and when I departed. I bought the iPhone on 11 August, and I had an unlocked iPhone on 19 August, but this involved 2 or 3 follow up calls after promised deadlines weren't met.

Now all I need is to have international roaming activated on the Optus SIM card - something Optus seems to be dragging their feet with. Also takes 10 days apparently, must be an easy number to remember, but 10 days has been and gone.

Cheers, Steven