Hi Steven,

Visual voicemail lets you navigate you message visually. Each message can be selected an played without having to dial 100 (or whatever it is) to listen too.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1486
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnhm8yfTqM

It's quite nice, but requires the network operators to host some special apple stuff on their network.

Cheers
Alex

Steven Knowles wrote:
Alex, apologies for delayed response. I just found this message, which had slipped through the cracks and was spiraling towards the bottom of my chronological inbox.

Voice mail? Same as in Australia. The carrier which I'm with, Etisalat, has a service called Al Mersal, which is just a standard voice mail.

Visual voice mail? I'm not sure if I even know what that is other than guessing.

Cheers, Steven