I did some comparisons earlier in the year and I couldn't do better than iinet's naked DSL plans. Free calls to any landline within australia, no line rental. $89 (30Gb peak+30Gb off peak)

Their customer service and support has improved a great deal from last year when it was sub-optimal. I'd even go so far as to say I'm happy with the service from them.

Worth checking out and doing a comparison.

Paul Doyle