Maybe I could try that at school tomorrow ;-)) Some of the kids will.

Reg

On 26/10/2008, at 9:15 am, Stephen Chape wrote:

That's right Robert,
I lose an hour of daylight every morning because of this.

I was reading where a large cattle station in our north never goes onto daylight saving. They don't change their clocks and they just continue their normal routine. They said "it's never been a problem for us ... just adjust the times some others do things"