Hi, for those Mac fanatics interested in a retro feel, I have a Mac G3 Bronze Powerbook that I am interested in finding a new home for.

It has:
Mac OS9.2
Original software, including manuals and boxes for
- Office 98
- Filemaker Pro
- Adobe Publishing Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator and Pagemaker, Acrobat)
- Virtual PC
- Windows 2000
- Virus

Please note the battery is completely dead, but with continuous power it runs fine.

I also have an iTrip from the original Ipod, also seeking a new home. Again, works fine, but I dropped my 40gig ipod one day - and that no longer works fine. Makes a great paperweight if anyone is interested ;)

Any offers considered, please contact me at details below. Thanks for your consideration...

Best regards

Justin Davies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://justindavies.com.au