I think I've reached the end of my tether with the Mighty Mouse scroll wheel problems.

I recall seeing recommendations previously about Logitech mouses. Is there a particular model Logitech mouse that closely resembles the Mighty Mouse? Considerations include...

* I use latest Mac OSX.
* I think I prefer a wired mouse rather than wireless because I can't be bothered replacing batteries * I don't use Buttons 3 (pressing down the scroll ball) or Button 4 (squeezing the sides) at all, so if that functionality is missing from a particular Logitech mouse, I don't mind.

Grateful for any recommendations or first-hand experiences.

Cheers, Steven