On 28/10/2008 12:34 AM, Alex Novakovic wrote:
 Hi Wamuggians

 I have just been to VersionTracker for the first time ever looking for a
 pdf printer (?) for those times that I may not have a printer connected
 or it's not working or I could be travelling. I need a Leopard & Tiger
 version but can only find pdf Writers on VersionTracker - I need it to
 be a printer rather than a program for creating etc pdf documents. While
 I do get a print in pdf option with my Brother MFC-620CN printer, this
 option does not appear all the time! (and only appears at all when I use
 the Macs vs the Win laptop!!)

 I have searched under "pdf printer" and "pdf printer driver" and
 "virtual pdf printer". Could someone please point me in the right
 direction?

 Many thanks in advance,

 Cheers, Alex

You probably want cups-pdf:

http://www.codepoetry.net/projects/cups-pdf-for-mosx

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love