On 28/10/2008 8:46 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

 On 28/10/2008, at 12:34 AM, Alex Novakovic wrote:

 Hi Wamuggians

 I have just been to VersionTracker for the first time ever looking for
 a pdf printer (?) for those times that I may not have a printer
 connected or it's not working or I could be travelling. I need a
 Leopard & Tiger version but can only find pdf Writers on
 VersionTracker - I need it to be a printer rather than a program for
 creating etc pdf documents. While I do get a print in pdf option with
 my Brother MFC-620CN printer, this option does not appear all the
 time! (and only appears at all when I use the Macs vs the Win laptop!!)

 I have searched under "pdf printer" and "pdf printer driver" and
 "virtual pdf printer". Could someone please point me in the right
 direction?

 Many thanks in advance,

 Cheers, Alex

 I'm puzzled - Mac OS X has had this built in since the Beta release,
 though the standard Print dialog. What am I missing?

The couple of extra clicks it requires to hit "Print to PDF" and then choose a location in the Save dialog. With CUPS-PDF installed as the default printer you can just hit print then return.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  The love of liberty is the love