Hi all,

I recently downloaded some podcasts to my itunes, but they're in the movie
format. I want to sync them onto my ipod, but it's not as advanced and
doesn't have the capability to hold movies. However, it would be fine if
they were just stored as audio tracks, as they are just tutorials and the
visual movie side isn't completely necessary. So is there anyway of
converting the audio component of the movie to a normal music track?

Cheers,

Denise.

Denise Williams-Photographer
PH 9447 3468