Jude,

Have a look at <www.marketcircle.com>. Their Daylite product might be the
go. They also have billing and other modules. As far as I am aware, they
have been around for a while and regularly update their products.

I don't use this product myself, but do use the same backend database that
they use (which is bullet proof from my experience).

Cheers,

Andrew

On 7/11/08 10:09 AM, "Jude" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have a friend who has a MacBook who needs a Database for her
> business. She very much likes the look of the program 'GoldMine'
> delivers, but it doesn't seem to come in Mac flavours.
>
> Does anyone know of a good alternative for her that meets the
> following criteria :
>
> what does it need to do...
>
> be able to record client contact and business details.
> track and categorise client contacts with [her business]
> keep records of their active and inactive services /costs and any
> meetings or interactions i have (sync with calendar).
> Be able to do mass online mailings
> A bonus would be the ability to sms people with details for
> confirming - trainings,events,database details.
> To make coffee would be nice too!
>
> I think we could probably do without the coffee in a pinch. ;)
>
> cheers
> Jude

> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Andrew Schox
BSc(Hons) PGradDipPod MPod

The Perth Foot & Ankle Clinic
87 Coomoora Road