Hi All

I have a friend who has a MacBook who needs a Database for her business. She very much likes the look of the program 'GoldMine' delivers, but it doesn't seem to come in Mac flavours.

Does anyone know of a good alternative for her that meets the following criteria :

what does it need to do...

be able to record client contact and business details.
track and categorise client contacts with [her business]
keep records of their active and inactive services /costs and any meetings or interactions i have (sync with calendar).
Be able to do mass online mailings
A bonus would be the ability to sms people with details for confirming - trainings,events,database details.
To make coffee would be nice too!

I think we could probably do without the coffee in a pinch. ;)

cheers
Jude