From: Steven Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9 November 2008 10:57:02 PM
Subject: Re: Why doesn't Address Book sync on two Macs ?

Just checked Ronni - no, the iBook Address Book addition wasn't appearing in Contacts in the online MobileMe account.

I've just gone through all the Reset Sync Data and it does appear to have fixed the problem, so thanks heaps for that suggestion. I should have thought of it myself, because I think I've been down that route before when my iPhone wasn't syncing properly. I forgot about that fix - it's buried so deep within the bowels of System Prefs.

Thanks again!

Cheers, Steven