John,

Interest in this project has been amazing. I will make every effort to set up a couple of Macs with Leopard for you...at least one by the 23rd. I have a number of B&W G3 towers running at around 400mhz which will run Leopard quite well.

Keep on my case as there have been so much interest that I have forgotten what I have said to individuals.

regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin
I live in Greenwood, quite a way from you. However I do go to Fremantle
every six weeks where a Mac could be deposited. I am there next Monday 23rd.
I teach basic computing and email/internet at Craigie Baptist Church on a
volunteer basis. We have 6 old Windows machines running XP and one G4 iMac,
the coloured variety with Tiger. I run the 2 four week courses with a non
Mac helper and we charge $4 a week to cover stationery,internet connection
and morning tea. So far I have taught 3 people on the Mac. (This was donated
to us by Joondalup MacWorx)
Unfortunately the Mac does not have a working CD drive and I have to use
Text Edit for word processing.
If you have a Mac which would enable me to expand the word processing part
of the courses that would be very helpful. One Mac would be enough although
2 would be very handy as I often get couples wishing to learn.
Cheers
John