Roger,

I would appreciate the donation of later model Macs.

So far I have placed Macs with a variety of individuals who either do not have the resources to buy a computer or are genuine individuals who are first time users.

Some have gone to refugees; women's refuges and students. No businesses have received a free machine from me.

An officer of the Department of Aboriginal Affairs has placed one Mac with a young lady and is after more Macs for a drop-in centre recently started in Albany

All machines are given absolutely free, with basic instructions and telephone backup if needed. At this stage no phone backup has been sought. Says a lot for the Mac OS!

regards,

Kevin