On 21/02/2009, at 6:33 PM, Stuart Breden wrote:

I'm a general practitioner.  We store no hard copy.  All electronic.

For medico-legal reason we need to have a dated and signed read only weekly DVD back up.

What is the best small laser printer the could print these DVD's and/or prints labels for them?

Stuart Breden

I doubt there is a laser printer, of any size, that will print on a DVD directly. They will print paper labels, if set properly, but I would be looking at an inkjet solution.

I have one of the smaller Epson (R230) which does a good job directly on DVD's and I'm sure Canon and HP have similar printers.

Cheers

Mike Fuller