When mine gets really hot after a long call the screen becomes unresponsive i.e I can't answer calls or unlock the screen. Really really annoying!

On 27/02/2009, at 6:12 AM, Adam Lippiatt wrote:

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has experienced their iPhone screen locking up (staying black) during or immediately after calls? As you can imagine, it can be quite frustrating. Software has been restored after a return to the provider (guy I dropped it off to said 'ah, the "proximity sensor" has failed' - service people could not replicate the problem, also noting 'what is this proximity sensor customer is talking about'). I will take it back again today, but I was just wondering if anyone else had come across this problem (googled, seen reports of some screen problems, but this is a bit different as far as I can tell).

Thanks

Adam

Adam Lippiatt
adam.lippi...@optusnet.com.au