I thought the same thing about MacPro prices but after looking into it further I discovered that the price in the US has dropped by $US300 for the base level MacPro. The exchange rate is a large part of the problem. Although if you convert the US price into Australian $ it still comes out $AU600 cheaper.

I've been waiting along time for new MacPro models but now I'm looking into creating a hackintosh.

Ruben

I am not sure what everyone else thinks? but the MacPros are getting very pricey :( The only good thing I can see is that the base 24" iMac seems like a good deal :)

I think we may buy more of the iMacs to replace some of our MacPros this year!

Roger