Hi Muggers

I was speaking with a friend yesterday who is just so wrapped with itunes and the store for finding songs and albums, listening to samples of tracks then buying what he wants from the itunes store. And he uses a PC to do this then loads his tracks onto a small ipod and plugs it into the best portable sound system I have ever heard!

I didnt know that all that was possible and have only today started to look at it. However it seems I have to become registered and supply a credit card number. He forgot to tell me this!

I would appreciate any user experience in using this great facility before I jump in, as I am not very familiar with it at all. I would like to be able to find tracks and artists for the music I like.

thankyou very much in advance for any advice and suggestions

kind regards

chris