Hi Chris

I have been using iTunes since it was released and find it a great system for my
needs.

Remember it also has movies, video music clips of a lot of bands and also pod
casts and some of those are great.

I have had no problem with given them my credit cards details but some people
do!

regards

Roger

On Sun Mar  8 20:09 , Chris Burton <c...@it.net.au> sent: