Ah, good, so not just me doing something stupid.

Same thing happened to me a few days back, not sure precisely when, a week or two maybe, but then things came good, now they've gone ugly again.

I guess if it WAS me doing something stupid, the fix would be easier. Sounds like the fix might be to just wait for the fix - I assume any email I send to Apple or Yahoo! would fall squarely on deaf ears or a bottomless inbox.

Cheers, Steven