Hi Guys,

I had this problem too and I believe it was related to the Safari 4 Beta or
10.5.6. There's a solution, but it's not pretty. The fix is listed on Mac OS
X Hints here http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20090225162441861
and they believe it's 10.5.6 that causes this.

Here are their instructions, and all credit should go them:

To fix this problem, make a copy of /Library/Widgets/Unit Converter.wdgt on
your Desktop, Control-click on it and choose Show Package Contents from the
pop-up menu, then open the UnitConverter.js file in a text editor. Search
for "USD" (with the quotes). There should be only one matching line:

if (a.iso == "USD") return -1;

Delete this line. Then, delete the else at the start of the next line,
i.e. change the line from this...

else if (a.name < b.name) return -1;

...to this...

if (a.name < b.name) return -1;

Save the changes and close the document. I suggest keeping the original
widget in /Library/Widgets, and installing the corrected version in
~/Library/Widgets, so that the system's version remains untouched.

This fixed the AUD - USD problem - not sure about the others though

Goodluck

Chris.