Thanks. I'll give it a go.
Andrew

On 03/05/2009, at 9:25 AM, Brian Scott <scot...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I don't know Vuze or how it works but if it takes .torrent files then select a .torrent file and in it's info window (press command-i)
make Vuze the default program for opening these files.

Then in iCal set your .torrent file(s) to be opened whenever you want.

If Vuze uses another type of file the same principle applies.

Cheers

Brian