Hi All
I have recently "upgraded" my iinet account and now have 20GB off peak download limit. The change also means my off-peak time is now 2am - 12pm (previously 12am - 8am). Does anyone know how I can get a program like Vuze (my preferred download method) to start up automatically at the off-peak time so that I don't get shaped? It would be good if it also wakes the computer at this time. Am I asking too much? I had a look at iCal alarm for this function, but when I went to choose the script to run, Vuze was not available.
Any ideas?
Andrew