On 6/5/09 2:59 AM, "Steven Knowles" <emai...@knowles.net.au> wrote:

> I bought the latest MS Office for Mac on DVD, which comes with three
> different product keys (ie. three user license).
>
> I've installed the software on two Macs which run over the same
> wireless network, both running latest Leopard. I must have used the
> same product key on both machines because the software seems smart
> enough to know if another Mac on the network is running the same
> software with same product key. So I tried to look for somewhere
> around the software that I could change product key, but could find
> nothing. So I reinstalled the software thinking that I could enter the
> correct product key and all would be well. Except that doesn't seem to
> work - following reinstallation the old product remains in place.
>
> Any ideas how to amend the product code without reinstalling the
> software?
>
> Cheers, Steven

Quick google search for "changing microsoft serial for office 2008" has the
answer for you:-
<http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=how+to+change+micros
oft+serial+for+office+2008&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
First or second hit both have the steps.

That will get it working for you.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---