Brilliant Daniel.

Another case of why didn't I think of that :-(

Many thanks!!!

On 05/05/2009, at 11:04 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

On 6/5/09 2:59 AM, "Steven Knowles" <emai...@knowles.net.au> wrote:

I bought the latest MS Office for Mac on DVD, which comes with three
different product keys (ie. three user license).

I've installed the software on two Macs which run over the same
wireless network, both running latest Leopard. I must have used the
same product key on both machines because the software seems smart
enough to know if another Mac on the network is running the same
software with same product key. So I tried to look for somewhere
around the software that I could change product key, but could find
nothing. So I reinstalled the software thinking that I could enter the correct product key and all would be well. Except that doesn't seem to
work - following reinstallation the old product remains in place.

Any ideas how to amend the product code without reinstalling the
software?

Cheers, Steven

Quick google search for "changing microsoft serial for office 2008" has the
answer for you:-
<http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=how+to+change+micros
oft+serial+for+office+2008&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
First or second hit both have the steps.

That will get it working for you.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---