Hi All

On my Intel Mac 10.5.6 I am still using 'Word X for Mac Service Release 1'. Somehow I have unintentionally removed Tools from the Menu Bar and can't recover it. Spotlight provided plenty of references to Tools but most referred to my hobby, Woodworking, and none referred to Tools>Tracking Changes. This is needed to show corrections in emails of rudimentary ESL texts.

I assume Pages would be a suitable replacement if there is a way to copy and paste the Pages text, including changes, back into Word without losing the corrections. I have failed to do this so far and I hesitate to reply to emails with attachments in Pages.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Ian Reid