And I didn't have any problems with the Combo update on a Macbook.
On 16/05/2009, at 6:07 PM, Philippe Chaperon wrote:

Dear WAMUG'rs,

Re the latest update, I have only used the software update because I
do each and every update as soon as I'm aware of them being available.
I have now updated 3 hard drives with no problems what soever. I did
however, as Ronni warned us, have the double restart. The machines I
updated are a G5 1.8Ghz dual and an Intel MacBook with two of the
drives being external FW400 ones.

As a precautions I did the Repair Permissions as recommended by Ronni.

Nice week end all,

Philippe Chaperon