Hi martin

I think you should talk to

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913

regards

roger

On 19/05/2009, at 2:10 PM, Martin Sulkowski wrote:

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know if there is a template or ?? for following situation.Being cabinetmaker I do always the same jobs as kicks , cabinets , doors etc for various people.
I need
1st a  timer to keep track of the labour plus
2nd    a way to keep track of the costs .

Then I like to see the real costs per lm of cabinets or per drawer and being able to

3d compare these costs between various customers or employees .

Any suggestions if this is possible on filemaker and how much it will cost are greatly appreciated.

Martin

Roger P Kortas
Haiyan Kortas
PH: 61 8 08 9381 4046