Hi Yvonne

In version 9, and assuming you're burning them from the Video Tab, under
Options on the left hand side there is a "More" button. If you click that,
you'll get a drop down menu. The option to untick there is "Play all items
continuously". Once done, it should be fine.
May pay to check it for the next few DVD's you do, as I'm not sure if it
saves the preference for each one.Look like it should though.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
Daniel

On 29/5/09 10:16 AM, "wyv...@iinet.net.au" <wyv...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Help please
>
> it seems every DVD i burn loops. How can I stop this?
>
> I have tried the toast help but cannot find any reference... maybe
> they call it something else
>
> Yvonne

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry DOT com DOT au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Macintosh**