Hi Yvonne

Are they lopping on both the computer they are being played in and/or an
external DVD player to a TV? Or just on the computer?
It could also be a setting on the actual device itself just as another line
of thought.
Otherwise, it's probably what Guru Ronni suggests. :o)
Was just thinking out loud for another idea just incase.....

Hope something works.

Kind Regards
Daniel

---