thanks again Ronni...you are a gem

I'll have a go at creating my own later though probably update to 10 before then

On 30/05/2009, at 3:26 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Yvonne,

Toast 10 has new Menus, better than 9, but I still prefer to use iDVD 7.0.3 to create my DVD and then "Save as a Disc Image" & burn the 'disc image' to DVD using Toast 10. DVD Menu Styles included with Toast 10 <http://web.aanet.com.au/ hamono/Toast10/DVDmenustyles/index.html>

If you want to create your own Menu for Toast, you can by following this tutorial. It was written for Toast 8 but should work in Toast 9.
Roxio uses Photoshop files as the base for its DVD Menu Themes.
You will need Photoshop:
"How to Create Custom Toast Menu Styles"
<http://michaelsmac.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=529>

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 3GB / 800MHz / 160GB
OS X 10.5.7