On 09/06/2009, at 3:58 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Tony,
Try:  <http://store.apple.com/au>
Loads lightening fast on my MacBook Pro using Safari 4.

Likewisw on my iMac 24". The layout of the screen looks a bit weird, though, with the two iPhones at the top of the centre panel, arranged one above the other, and the rest below them. Looks the same both on my iMac and my Macbook Pro, so I guess it's intentional. Just looks Wrong. Is this everyone's experience?

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913