=================

From:  Ronda Brown <ro...@wn.com.au>

 Re: Google Earth going black

Also David,

Do you have in Safari > Preferences - Security 'Accept Cookies'
checked. Either "Always" or "Only from sites I Visit"?

Have a look around the below link. It explains Mac Specific problems &
solutions. Your Graphics card as I suggested before could be the reason.

<http://earth.google.com/support/bin/topic.py\?hl=en&topic=17102>