Hi Folks,

I have been using this pdf Browser plug in - It is better than the Adobe product. It is free for personal and educational use.

http://www.schubert-it.com/pluginpdf/

Norman Leslie
Bunbury
nwles...@mac.com

On 18/06/2009, at 8:18 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

On 17/06/2009, at 12:16 PM, Richard Anderson wrote:

When I go to webpages with a .pdf, all I get is a blank (black) page.
I think this might have arisen when I upgraded to OS 10.4.11 and I have also upgraded to Safari 3.0.4 and Adobe Reader 9.1.2.

Seems to suggest when things work, don't upgrade! But can any one help me on this, please.

Dick Anderson

Try this:

Go to /Library/Internet Plug-ins (that's the one at the main level of your hard drive, not your home folder) and create a new folder. I've called mine "Not used". Locate the Adobe plugin and move it to your new folder.

Re-launch Safari, and see what happens when you try to open a PDF. It should open nice and clean.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913