Hey All,

Was doing some shopping around last night to see if I could get some pricing info on the new 3Gs and the Allphones/Telechoice staff member (can't remember which on it was) let slip that Virgin Mobile are doing a sales blitz on remaining stocks over the weekend for the old 16GB model so might be worth a look is you are happy with the old model. Sorry no pricing or plan was given. I believe someone in the know has posted something on the whirlpool forum.

PS: No pricing info yet on the new 3Gs

Lee