I have a brand new iphone 16g black that just came in as a replacement for a broken iphone that the client no longer wants as he is getting a new one. Box was opened but it has not been taken out of the bubble wrap, phone is locked to optus currently..

he wants 600 for it if anyone is interested

--

Craig Bruce
Director

M  0403 040 088
P  08 9367 4691
F  08 9367 4692
E  craig.br...@maxstyle.com.au
W http://www.maxstyle.com.au

Twitter Maxstyle_com_au
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/maxstyle

Disclaimer: The information transmitted on this message is intended only for the person or organisation to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact MaxStyle Pty Ltd immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.