Hi Daniel

I will need probably the WDMyBook 1 TB drive - I will try to phone you shortly. If not, I may have to wait until next week's specials.

Thank you

On 23/06/2009, at 1:19 AM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi All

Time to start throwing some specials back to WAMUG! :O)
So here goes,...

Western Digital MyBook 1TB drive Quad Interface
(USB2, Firewire400, Firewire800, eSATA)
New Retail $279, WAMUG Special $265
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $260

2GB PC1066 DDR3 1066MHz SODIMM
(Suit current MacBookPro, iMac)
RRP $80, WAMUG Special $70
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $65

Microsoft Office 2008 Home and Student Edition
(Has 3 licence keys)
RRP $229, WAMUG Special $209
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $200

Belkin 8-way SurgeBoard -2metre cable with Telephone protection
(Model F9G820au2M-GRY)
RRP $169.95, WAMUG Special $139
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $129

Neoprene Sleeve for iBook, PowerBook G4
(Not all sizes available. Some sizes too small or large for the current
MacBook/MacBookPro).
RRP $39, WAMUG Special $15
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $10

iMask Keyboard cover for iBook / PowerBook G4
(Doesn't Suit current MacBook/MacBookPro range)
RRP $29, WAMUG Special $15
WAMUG Financial Member Special - $10

Just a few specials to get it going again,..
Not a financial member? No problem. Contact the treasurer to join up for
$30/year.
Hope to have a few more specials next week (and some clearance items,..)

Enjoy!!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Macintosh**

Note: For sales information all prices include GST. Prices are valid for 14
days from quote. E&OE. Freight charges are additional.