On 03/07/2009, at 10:18 PM, Warwick Gaff wrote:

What if your login doesn't require password and internet? Virgin Broadband does not require user name and password... I'm unsure of other carriers
using this technology.

Warwick

Warwick

I believe you are misinformed !

You are saying anybody can connect to their network for free ! Unlikely !

Besides , if you wish to find out your use on your account you would go here :-
<http://mybroadbandusage.virginbroadband.com.au/>

and that does require login name and password

Bob