In my trawling the help pages during my trauma of earlier, resulting in a clean install and restore from TimeMachine, I came across the suggestion that one should clone the Leopard DVD on to the Time Machine disk and then use that as a start up disk. That would not have helped me today as I could only boot from a DVD but it seems like a neat idea and presumably the basic Leopard install would be faster.
Has anyone else come across this and will it actually work?
Severin Crisp