Hi again Severin,

On searching through my 40GB Documents folder (I'm hopeless at filing, my filing system is "Not Good", even Spotlight has trouble finding stuff)! I found another document that had a weblink which shows you how, with pictures, to do what I explained below. If I had found this first it would have saved me a lot of typing (and typing is another thing I'm "Not Good" at) ;-(

Here is the link: <http://iuseapple.com/blog/apple-how-to/advanced-os-x/2007/10/29/how-to-install-leopard-from-external-firewire-hard-drive/ >

Have a good week-end. Cloe asks you to keep Tilly warm & dry.