Heyy, great idea James. I was punching the air for a moment ... however ... I checked out the range of conditions, and there isn't one that I can see which enables you to effectively state "If message is flagged then...". Mail seems to acknowledge the relevance of flagging a message if a message meets certain conditions, but doesn't allow you to recognise a flagged or unflagged message as a condition in order to implement an action :-(

Cheers, Steven