I'm with you Toby.
If you find a way to stop that please let me know !!

On 31/08/2009, at 10:35 AM, Toby Oldham wrote:

Anyone else do the upgrade path with Snow Leopard, only to notice that
any notes you have now display in your inbox (with Apple Mail)?

I've got an iMac, iPhone and MobileMe subscription. 'odd issue to be
sure... I've deleted my notes for the time being (they weren't
important).

It bugs me (from an aesthetic pov) to see notes (with that bleh notes
typeface) sitting in my inbox.

Toby 'the typeface snob' Oldham ; )

Regards,
Stephen Chape