Hi Ronni,

Interesting that you use two different programs to clone to external FW
drives - Déjà Vu for your weekly clone and Superduper for your monthly
clone. Do you have a particular reason for this? - I can see the reason for
two different drives in two different locations with two different
schedules, I just wondered why two different cloning programs.

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton