Hi Ronni,

Could not get access - even after enabling cookies.

Cheers,

Walter
On 25/09/2009, at 5:17 , Neil Houghton wrote:

Hi Ronni,

For me, it still asks me for a password.

Cheers

Neil
-- Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
Email: n...@possumology.com

on 25/9/09 4:43 PM, Ronda Brown at ro...@mac.com wrote:

Hello WAMUGers,

I have created & uploaded a PDF version of "Don't Scream ... Backup!" to my website.
I have taken the Password Protection off my website for a few days.

If any WAMUG Mailing List Member wishes to download the PDF, double click on the image of the PDF, it will open in another window in Safari.
Then Go to File > "Save As" &  download the PDF.

<http://web.me.com/ronni/http%3A__homepage.mac.com_ronni/BACKUP.html>

17" MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 GHz / 4GB / 800MHz / 500GB
OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard